Climate Controlled Storage in Salisbury MD
Climate-controlled self storage units offer a number of benefits and added protection that make them an attractive option for anyone in need of storage
Protection for temperature-sensitive items: If you have items that are sensitive to extreme temperatures, such as electronics, artwork, or household appliances and wooden furniture, a climate-controlled unit can help protect them from damage.
- Protection for temperature-sensitive items: If you have items that are sensitive to extreme temperatures, such as electronics, artwork, or household appliances, a climate-controlled unit can help protect them from damage.
- Improved humidity control: High humidity levels can cause damage to certain types of items, such as wooden furniture or important documents. A climate-controlled unit helps maintain a more stable and consistent humidity level, helping to preserve your stored items.
- More comfortable access: If you'll be accessing your storage unit frequently, you'll appreciate the added comfort of a climate-controlled unit. You won't have to worry about extreme heat or cold when you visit your unit.
- Enhanced security: Our climate-controlled storage offers additional security measures, such as 24-hour surveillance and keypad entry, providing an extra level of protection for your stored items.
Overall, climate-controlled self storage units offer a more reliable and comfortable solution for anyone in need of storage. They provide added protection for temperature-sensitive items and help preserve the integrity of your stored items. Plus, with the added comfort and security of a climate-controlled unit, you can have peace of mind knowing your belongings are in good hands.
What is Climate Controlled Storage and why use it?
Climate controlled units are storage units are air-conditioned or heated depending on conditions. It is a great way to protect important possessions, furniture, clothing or heirlooms from extreme temperatures and humidity. A climate controlled storage unit won't go above 75 degrees in the summer and below 60 degrees in the winter.
Our climate controlled storage units are maintained at a consistent temperature throughout the season to best preserve your important belongings.
Rent a climate controlled unit today with the peace of mind that your important belongings are safe & secure.
There are multiple benefits when using a climate controlled unit. Unfortunately due to a small additional cost, people gravitate to a standardized storage a rock bottom prices without knowing the benefits or potential drawbacks of doing so.
Some of the benefits of climate controlled include:
- Extreme Temperature Protection
- Filtered Air Quality within
- Additional Barrier from Dust & Debris
Items Commonly Stored In Climate Controlled Units:
- Wood or Leather Furniture
- Important Documents
- Small motorized equipment and tools
- Sporting Equipment
- Medical Supplies
- Musical Instruments
- Family Heirlooms or Antiques
Standardized Self Storage vs Climate Controlled Storage
There are some potential risks you run if you choose a standardized unit over a climate controlled unit. High temperatures and humidity levels can warp, crack or split wood/leather furniture. High humidity levels can create moisture in electronics, book, paper and clothing. This in turn can develop into mold, mildew and rust which could damage the items beyond repair. Extreme temperature can also damage business items such as electronics, medical or pharmaceutical supplies, and retail inventory.
When it comes to sensitive items, we highly recommend considering a climate controlled unit. Paying the small additional cost could be the difference in saving your items from being ruined. Have peace of mind knowing you’ve protected your items from harsh seasonal changes and weather-related mishaps.